SARS EFILING APP & MOBISITE
06 August 2018 – The SARS eFiling App and MobiSite are now available to taxpayers who want to file their Personal Income Tax Return (ITR12) via these mobile channels from their mobile devices. The SARS eFiling App is available for both Android and iOS mobile phones.
What is the SARS eFiling App?
Registered eFilers may also use the app for the following:
- View a Notice of Assessment
- Request and view the Income Tax Statement of Account
- View the status of the return
- Use the tax calculator
- iPhone 4/4S/iPhone 5 with iOS v6+
- iPhone6 /iPhone 6s and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad mini with iOS v6+
- Android phones
- Android Tablets
Please note that the SARS eFiling App is only available to users who registered as ‘individuals’ on eFiling.
How do I download the SARS eFiling App?
2. Type “SARS eFiling” into the Search Box.
3. Click on FREE:
4. Click on the INSTALL APP:
5. Type in your APPLE ID and Password and tap OK to continue.
6. The App will start loading, then Install as indicated below.
7. The SARS eFiling App will be displayed on your home screen.
For Android devices, you can install the SARS eFiling App from Google Play Store:
1. Open the Play Store by tapping the Play Store tile on your device springboard.
2. Sign into the Play Store using your Google Account.
3. Type SARS eFiling into the Search box.
Click on Install.
Once installation has been completed, a shortcut will be created on your mobile.
Enter your username and password for eFiling to login
Please Note: You cannot register for eFiling on the mobisite or the App due to security reasons. It is advised that you first register for eFiling on a desktop or laptop and once the registration is successful, you can continue using either the eFiling App or SARS mobisite.
What is the SARS eFiling Mobisite?
- Register for eFiling
- View notices sent to your inbox by SARS
- Request a reminder of your username, reset your eFiling password
- Request a Notice of Assessment or Income Tax Statement of Account
How do I access the eFiling Mobisite?
The following steps must be followed to access the eFiling Mobisite:
4. Expand login sign.
5. Enter your eFiling username and password.
6. If you have forgotten your login details, scroll down to the reminder link for password reset and the following two options will be displayed to the user to reset the login name or password.
7. Depending on the option selected above, relevant information will be required in order to reset the password.